  From: Patricia Cooley
  To: heyjude48...@aol.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:35 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Quality of Medical Care

  HI SWEETIE:

  IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.  I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR POSTS FROM YOU, BUT
I KNEW YOU WERE STILL RECOVERING FROM YOUR SURGERY AND KNEW YOU WOULD WRITE AS
SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE.  I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO SIT UP SEVERAL TIMES A
DAY.  HOPEFULLY, AS YOU RECUPERATE THAT TIME CAN BE EXTENDED.  MAYBE AS YOU
RECOVER YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET OUTSIDE AND ENJOY WARMER WEATHER AND GET SOME
SUN.

  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DON'T OVER DUE.

  BLESSINGS ON YOU.

  PATTI IN WISCONSIN