From: Patricia Cooley [mailto:patticoo...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:35 AM
To: heyjude48...@aol.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Quality of Medical Care

HI SWEETIE:

IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.  I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR POSTS FROM YOU,
BUT I KNEW YOU WERE STILL RECOVERING FROM YOUR SURGERY AND KNEW YOU WOULD
WRITE AS SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE.  I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO SIT UP SEVERAL
TIMES A DAY.  HOPEFULLY, AS YOU RECUPERATE THAT TIME CAN BE EXTENDED.  MAYBE
AS YOU RECOVER YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET OUTSIDE AND ENJOY WARMER WEATHER AND
GET SOME SUN.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DON'T OVER DUE.

BLESSINGS ON YOU.

PATTI IN WISCONSIN