Dearest Mindy,

It has only been two years for you.  That  is not a long time and even
though you may feel that you are emotionally  healed and have accepted your life
the way it is now, I doubt that you  have.  You would be exceptional if you
were that stable.  I'm  not saying that you are not stable, but from
experience, I know how big  the losses are with TM and they sneak up on you
years
after you think you  are finished with them.

I would like others to comment on this  one.  It's very important and I am
interested in what you have to  say.

Even with blessings from your doctor, Mindy, I  would be very careful and
think this through thoroughly.  I love you  so much and only want you to be
safe, healthy and  happy.

Love and Prayers,
Jude

In a message dated 5/29/2009 2:45:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,