I was wondering this, too. I got an invite but no information  and anything
I clicked on just took me back to the same invitation.

The TMIC is plenty for me and the forum (_http://www.myelitis.org/forum/_
(http://www.myelitis.org/forum/) ) is there for  people who want more. The
forum is kind of overwhelming to me.

If some want another network, that's fine, but please don't be  offended if
some of us have enough on our plates and don't join in.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 6/15/2009 9:14:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,