From: heyjude48...@aol.com
To: ladyno...@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 4:24 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Transverse Myelitis Network

Naomi,

?

Why do you think that you get more out of one group than the other?? Is there
more interaction?? More topics of interest??

?

I still am loyal to the TM site because it is the original site that Jim
started and put so much work into.? But, I am hungering for a site that has
more interaction between members regarding TM.

?

We don't seem to be getting new members like we used to so there isn't much
talk about different medications, symptoms and general TM questions.

?

I know a lot about TM but don't think I will ever know everything.? So, I like
to help those I can and be helped by those who know the answers to my questions.

?

Confused,

Jude

?

In a message dated 6/15/2009 2:11:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,