I bet you still look great!!     I do agree that this aging business is
tough on the body!!           Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: parkersw...@aol.com
  To: k...@frontiernet.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Class Reunions (way too honest)

  WELL HELL FRIENDS!!!  "I am up to 145lbs (I gained 10lbs). I wear size 10
jeans and really don’t feel comfortable with my NEW body. I don’t like the way
I look or feel. I do not like having a belly or the feel of my thighs rubbing
together. You asked for honest and here it is. Aging is HELL"

  THAT'S ME IN A NUTSHELL AND I DON'T HAVE TM!   Yes, I will count my blessings!

  SPARKER   :)

  Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops - Shop Now!