Dear Grace ~

   I cried when I read your letter.  When God  laid it on my heart to help
you
I knew you were in trouble....but I had no idea exactly how  much trouble...
and I didn't know your state of mind at that time.....until  now.  Thank God
you are still with us..!  The love and wealth of  information you share
with this list is
invaluable.

   I am absolutely thrilled to hear you are paying  it forward with your
Advocacy
Group....!!!  To say I am humbled by your words is an  understatement.
I am so glad I resubscribed to the list..... I may have missed  your letter
and that
very well may be the most beautiful letter anyone has ever  written about me
my entire life......so thank you Gracie....!  When a  person finds out that
some
small gesture they made impacts so many lives in such a  positive way as you
starting your Advocacy Group.....well..... it makes any  sacrifice so
worthwhile...!

   As I get older I get closer to our Father and I  try even harder to
listen to what
He wants me to do.  You have just confirmed for me that  some of the
difficult
decisions I've had to make recently have  been the right ones....!

   I'm going to teach my grandbabies the importance  of "paying it
forward"....
I think the younger generation has missed the boat on  this....most of them
have never even heard the expression.

   Sending love,   Lynn

**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!