  From: Laurie Zissimos
  To: heyjude48...@aol.com ; TMIC-List@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: [QUAD-L] 35 year anniversary

  Heyjude - I've only been a TM for 3 yrs and have been reading the emails for
a couple of weeks deciding whether or not I want to join in.   I've been quite
surprised by some of the things I've read and applaud you even though you were
slightly off point.  Maybe someone can tell me what I am missing because so far
this site seems like a fraternity with way too many personal messages clogging
up the email cyber waves.  Curious?  lz