To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:54:07 -0400
From: parkersw...@aol.com
Subject: [TMIC] personal messages

The personal messages are our way of getting personal with our friends here on
the TM site.  Why not?  We all want to get to know each other with or w/o TM,
don't we?  Regardless of what we say, we are one big family and we forgive,
forget and move on!

Sparker

Nieuw: onbeperkte opslagruimte in Windows Live Hotmail
http://mail.live.com