Hi Laura - I was diagnosed with TM in 2002, then MS in 2008. I never
experienced any banding (?)

Bernie

________________________________

From: laura.eich...@gmail.com [mailto:laura.eich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:56 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] That banding feeling

Those of you who got that banding feeling do you all just have TM or did
you also get subsequently diagnosed with MS too? And if you did
experience the banding feeling, did you experience it at the beginning
of your TM (or MS) journey or somewhere down the road? :-)
Just wondering if TM'ers get the banding feeling or is it only those
that get MS too. I had it at the start of my TM but it went away after a
month or two. I had a very mild case of TM and as of yet not diagnosed
with MS.
Thanks!

--
Laura