From: Janice <jan...@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] That banding feeling
To: laura.eich...@gmail.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 11:39 PM

Okay, I have decided that I don't really have any banding.     I have a
pressure feeling about my waist, but no pain.
I am really for you all that have the pain - surely there is something a doc
can do to help relieve this.    Does anyone
out there get relief from the banding pain - any meds?
Janice