My dear TM family,  Just when you thought we had enough bad things
happening, I manage to get diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.
Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma is a cancer of the sinus.  It is very uncommon, not
only in this country but in this part of the world.  It usually occurs in
oriental males.  Like my primary doctor says, "Leave it to you to get
something weird".  I guess I am going to have to do some more research on
the family genealogy to find out where this one came from.  Normal treatment
for this type of cancer is chemotherapy and radiation.  We are, at this
time, getting a primary cancer care doctor and from there one who will
oversee the chemo and radiation.  I am going to beat this thing, but to do
this I need all the help I can get.  If you would all put me in your prayers
it would be appreciated.  I will do my best to keep everyone updated on a
regular basis.  Emails and calls are welcome, Email address is
3jmhamm...@clearwire.net and home phone is 360 658 5878.  I am going to
continue to work as I can, but I usually get pretty tired early in the
afternoon.  I have an appointment on Friday with a doctor at the University
of Washington,  and hope to know more by then. The really weird thing is
that if you look this up online it comes back as being related, somehow, to
Epstein-Bar Virus,  and notes an immune system problem.  Sound familiar?
Does this mean I have been blessed once again?  I don't have the email
address for Dr. Kerr, but I figure he might be interested in this. If
someone would forward this, please  Take care everyone,   Mike