  From: L T CHERPESKI
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com ; jlu...@eskimo.com ; Paula Lazzeri ; Jill Hammond
  Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] An unpleasant subject.

  Dear Mike,

  I am so very sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with this rare
disease.  And, yes, one would certainly think that TM in itself is enough.  I
have read your post 3 times, trying to absorb it. Most of us had never heard of
TM when we were diagnosed with it, and I can imagine that most of us have
little or no knowledge about this.  I did find a great deal of information on
the Mayo Clinic site.  I prayed for you tonight, and please know that you will
continue to be in my prayers.  You are going to beat this thing. Knowledge is
Power.  The University of Washington is among the very best, so you're in good
hands.  You will be in my thoughts as you meet with the doctor Friday. Please
update when you can.  And thank you for sharing your email address and phone
number.  You've come to the right place for support.

  Take care,
  Linda