  From: Jill Hammond<mailto:3jmhamm...@clearwire.net>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com> ;
jlu...@eskimo.com<mailto:jlu...@eskimo.com> ; Paula
Lazzeri<mailto:paula.lazz...@attachmate.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:12 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] An unpleasant subject.

  My dear TM family,  Just when you thought we had enough bad things happening,
I manage to get diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.   Nasopharyngeal
Carcinoma is a cancer of the sinus.  It is very uncommon, not only in this
country but in this part of the world.  It usually occurs in oriental males.
Like my primary doctor says, "Leave it to you to get something weird".  I guess
I am going to have to do some more research on the family genealogy to find out
where this one came from.  Normal treatment for this type of cancer is
chemotherapy and radiation.  We are, at this time, getting a primary cancer
care doctor and from there one who will oversee the chemo and radiation.  I am
going to beat this thing, but to do this I need all the help I can get.  If you
would all put me in your prayers it would be appreciated.  I will do my best to
keep everyone updated on a regular basis.  Emails and calls are welcome, Email
address is 3jmhamm...@clearwire.net<mailto:3jmhamm...@clearwire.net> and home
phone is 360 658 5878.  I am going to continue to work as I can, but I usually
get pretty tired early in the afternoon.  I have an appointment on Friday with
a doctor at the University of Washington,  and hope to know more by then. The
really weird thing is that if you look this up online it comes back as being
related, somehow, to Epstein-Bar Virus,  and notes an immune system problem.
Sound familiar?  Does this mean I have been blessed once again?  I don't have
the email address for Dr. Kerr, but I figure he might be interested in this. If
someone would forward this, please  Take care everyone,   Mike