From: Rebecca <wrabal...@gt.rr.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:47:08 PM
Subject: [TMIC]

I am here again asking all the people
that I trust about this option. Dennis has been in the hospital for the last
month. This is after he got back for 8 hours and rushed back to the
hospital. His major problem is the 3 wounds that he has. Today we had a
discussion with a wound care nurse. She feels his wounds can not heal if we
don't find something else to help Dennis. What we were told to think about was
tendons being clipped. Last time I asked about amputation and I got many
replies. Now I am asking if anyone knows anything about tendons being clipped. I
see so many things coming up with Dennis' health. His legs are getting tighter
and causing problems now and will get worse. As a mom I am so afraid that he
will not get over this. I watched, read and prayed for Jude during her fight
with her battle with wounds. I almost don't want to think about what can happen.
He is so brave as many of you are. If I could I would get all of you
together and wave a magic wand to get you well and be happy, that would be the
best dream I've ever had. I know this sounds child like but I am not handling
this very well. My husband is in the beginning of Alzheimer and is not able
to give me support. I am handicapped and try to make it seem effortless in my
daily life. WOW, I have not talked like this to anyone. I guess I needed to
vent. I also know I will get answers that are thought out and with
concern.

I thank everyone of you for giving me advice and
hope.

All of you have a good day,
Rebecca