From: Regina Rummel [mailto:regina...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:31 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Swine flu vaccine

Good morning everybody,
There was a lot of discussion in our group regarding vaccines a couple
of years ago.  It had been suggested that among other things, TM could
be caused by the flu, a virus, whatever.  Some of us were convinced of
that and refused to take the vaccine.  I haven't had one in four years.
Others felt having checked with their doctors that we should have it and
continued to get it.
Question:  What's going to happen now with the flu vaccine?
Will some of us still be ambivalent?