From: "laura eichler" <laura.eich...@gmail.com>
To: "Regina Rummel" <regina...@sbcglobal.net>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 11:33:21 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swine flu vaccine

Personally I wouldn't touch the swine flu vaccine with a ten foot pole. To each
his own though. :-)

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Regina Rummel < regina...@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:

Good morning everybody,
There was a lot of discussion in our group regarding vaccines a couple of years
ago.  It had been suggested that among other things, TM could be caused by the
flu, a virus, whatever.  Some of us were convinced of that and refused to take
the vaccine.  I haven't had one in four years.  Others felt having checked with
their doctors that we should have it and continued to get it.
Question:  What's going to happen now with the flu vaccine?
Will some of us still be ambivalent?

Laura
www.photographybylauraann.com