-----Original message-----
From: "Janice" jan...@centurytel.net
Date: Tue,  1 Sep 2009 02:04:55 -0400
To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Subject: [TMIC] Digital Removal

> For all of you that responded and those of you that just read and
> laughed, I feel like a real dummy!

Janice, don't feel horrible.  Your question was valid.  I had to (The Devil
made me do it) put a little spin on the answer.  I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.

Bowel Movement discussions are important as I believe we all have problems, and
questions, from time to time. There are books (Long books) written on the
subject. the major problems encountered relate to fecal dehydration, motility
and peristalsis. Dehydration turns turds into rocks- not good. motility is
enhanced by using bulking agents and mineral oil. And peristalsis is activated
by rectal suppositories or prunes, or other OTC products like that chocolate
stuff we used to mix in the chocolate icing to give that special person a
special treat.

So we need to drink at least a quart of water a day. Eat lots of Bulk (Veges
and meds like lactulose), and prunes or the equivalent .

I hope that helps, and it is true that hypnosis does help (Close your eyes and
imagine the long train emerging from the dark tunnel)