Oh Frank...you cracked me up with that  note....and
believe me, I needed that today.  I've been curled up in  a
ball of pain since 3:00 this morning.
I prayed for you this morning....that you would get  relief
from the pain in your hands.
Thank you...for praying for me also....
and for writing this delightful note.
   Love,  Lynn

In a message dated 9/3/2009 1:23:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fr...@franksheldon.com writes:

>  is there a half dead virus in  the swine flu
> vaccine..?

Lynn,

I've never thought of IT that way...a  half dead virus.  Something like a
Zombi movie, night of the LIVING  DEAD.

What does a "Half dead virus" look like ?

Is it like being  "Partially  Pregnant"??

I think it's against the law to have  vaccines made from a "Half dead
virus".

I wouldn't worry.  Try  hard not to have bad dreams tonight.

I will pray for you, as I always  do.

pH