I'm confused.  Some persons say "take the  vaccines and/or flu shots etc,"
and some say "do not" take the same  shots.

Why the conflicting answers, sometimes from the  same people?  Is this a
manner of trying to keep everybody  happy?  Or, confused?

Does anyone know the true answer?  I'm on  the confused end of things.

Love to all,
Jude

In a message dated 9/2/2009 3:50:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fr...@franksheldon.com writes:

> With regard to Flu shots, Swine Flu shots, and  Pneumonia shots, I
> personally believe in taking all 3.

Robert,

You are so right !!

And thank you for  mentioning the Pneumonia shot.

I know because of blood work and  spinal tap fluid tests that my TM was
caused by an autoimmune reaction  following a mild case of Coxackie  (?sp)
viral  infection.