*Hi Janice,  *
**
*I think that we have to remember that just because one has TM doesn't mean
that one is immune from all of the other diseases and disorders that are out
there.  Hypertension, diabetes, cancers, sudden illness, accidents, etc.
Then too, we age, and with aging often come other health concerns.*
**
*Gracie    *