The fact that I had TM made me see the future in an other way. I always step on
two thougths. One , you will getting old, the other, I hope that I am not
getting old, because this way I need more and more help, can't do less and less
on my own. Before I can't do anything on my own I hope I leave this planet. The
first said to me, you have to hold on as long as possible for your wife, kids
and grandkids.

Personal, I don't have a problem if I not waking up the next morning. I did
read a book about people who had a nearly death expiriment. Some during a
operation, some after an accident. They are all alike and conferm what my
belive is based what the bible said.  The book is written by a hart surgent,
who spook with his patients after they were dead for a few moments. They speak
about a warm peacefull feeling, feel the love in there harts. Some see there
own operation, some drift away to a warm peacefull light, meeting relatifs who
died before.

the most beautifull story is about a kid nearly dead by drowning,  who mets a
girl, wich seemes to be her sister Liane, she did not know she had one. The kid
got answers on all het questions, the light she saw, is that God. No , het
sister answered, it is just his breath. The white persons she saw, are those
angels? No, other souls who are visible for you now, ones you are back you
can't see them, but they are also around you, I am also around you now and
then. After she was brought back to life she spook with her parents who admid
she had a sister two years before her birth, she died after an illness. And her
name was indeed Liane.

Because the writer has also a medical background, he explains a lot of matters.
Fact is that non believers are starting to go to church, now and then, a lot
quit there job and start working in heathcare or socialcare. Believers who go
the church on regular base, are going less to church but are more active on
social matters. The book explains that every soul has an eternal life. The
writer is a dutch doctor called Pim van Lommel, can't find the book in Engish
yet.

Wim from Holland