I'm not sure where or how your foot pain affects you, but I get my shoes from
Dr. Leonards.

http://shoes-footwear.drleonards.com/Shoes-Footwear/Womens-Sandals/Stretch-Comfort-Sandals/66625.cfm

These are sandle like but of stretchy material and able to be washed which I
need because of bowl/bladder issues and dropping things.  I do have the problem
of the right shoe wearing out because of dragging.  So I usually get all colors
1x a year and a extra pair of black shoes.

I'm thinking of trying the boots
http://shoes-footwear.drleonards.com/Shoes-Footwear/Womens-Boots/Ladies-Corduroy-Boots/70965.cfm

I hope the info helps.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.