From: L T CHERPESKI [mailto:cherp...@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:15 PM
To: TMIC-LIST
Subject: [TMIC] Comfortable Shoes Anyone?

This topic has come up before, but of course I can't remember what I learned
at the time.....

Has anybody found a pair of shoes that are really comfortable?  You know,
good ones that can actually touch our nerve burning feet without pulling our
hair out.  I wore my sandals all last winter in the snow.  I just can't
stand to have shoes touch the tops of my feet.

If you've found good ones, what brand and where do you find them?

A big thank you to all

Linda - Eagle, ID