  From: pjv1...@chartermi.net<mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net>
  To: TMIC-LIST<mailto:tmic-l...@eskimo.net> ; L T
CHERPESKI<mailto:cherp...@msn.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Comfortable Shoes Anyone?

  I seldom wear my AFO due to the burning when my feet are in lace- up shoes.
  I look for shoes that I can slip off quickly including loafers and clogs that
have wide toes.  The last two styles that worked for me are:  New Balance 811
and Cobbies Cuddlers.  Both styles have the short heel that helps keep my foot
from sliding around.  The insides are smooth without irritating seams and both
have elastic side inserts that stretch to limit the amout of pressure on the
foot when taking a step.  I need shoes because my feet freeze, but if I wear
them my feet burn.  I hope you can find something soon.

  Patti - Michigan

  ---- L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com<mailto:cherp...@msn.com>> wrote:
  > This topic has come up before, but of course I can't remember what I
learned at the time.....

  > Has anybody found a pair of shoes that are really comfortable?  You know,
good ones that can actually touch our nerve burning feet without pulling our
hair out.  I wore my sandals all last winter in the snow.  I just can't stand
to have shoes touch the tops of my feet.