Thank you Alton I will ask at my next appointment.
Debi

Ask your doctor if tizanidine would help.

Tizanidine(brandname Zanaflex) is a drug that is used as a muscle relaxant.
It is a centrally acting α-2 adrenergic agonist. It is used to treat the
spasms, cramping, and tightness of muscles caused by medical problems such
as multiple sclerosis, spastic diplegia, back pain, or certain other
injuries to the spine or central nervous system.

Alton