From: Debi [mailto:brad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:22 PM
To: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Subject: [TMIC] Feet

My doctor told me I have club foot on my right foot...and I am having a new
thing happen...my toes will curl under and give me a cramp in the bottom of
my feet...and I actually have to un curl my toes and hold them up and far as
I can for the cramp to stop...it happens several times a day and it wakes me
up at night.does anyone else have this?
Debi Wall
South Lake Tahoe Ca

Hello All,
I was wondering if any of you had one or both feet that wants to turn out.
 My right foot leans to the right instead
Of walking straight.    When I straighten it, it feels like I am walking
pigeon-toed.    Do any of you have something
Like that?
Janice, Missouri