From: Janice <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: Alton Ryder <a-ry...@comcast.net>; tmic list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 7:55 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] shingles - the right way to get them

I have "one" thing that comes in handy with TM also. When they give me my shots
in my back, they want me awake. It is not?
too hard to do because I am still numbish in that area so no great pain. Can't
really think of anything else about TM that comes in handy though!?
Janice, Missouri?
?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alton Ryder" <a-ry...@comcast.net>?