Hi Kevin..I use the in home care...my husband is my care giver..I don't pay
anything for it...it would come out as a share of cost..I am striate
medi-cal because I didn't have enough points for SSDI so I get SSI..if you
go to your in home health agency and tell them that the people you have now
is stealing from you and they lie..they will investigate..and will give you
names of people who are in home health care workers...or you can have a
family member. We found out the information from our Social Security office
worker...give them a call.
Debi Wall
South Lake Tahoe Ca

Not sure if this has come up on the TMIC before.

Wondering if anyone uses help in your own home. Looking for
Light cooking, laundry and cleaning.  How did you find your help?
Do any government agencies subsidize the cost?  Do you trust your
Help?

I'm asking because my Mom and I have a couple we pay, but they
Lie, often don't show up, and steal. We even give them a car to use
And we pay all expenses.  But we can't afford $200 a day, which is
What I'm told professional help costs.

Thanks for all help.

Kevin