From: bobby jim <elbobber...@earthlink.net>
To: Anne Shreve <sthrnbll...@yahoo.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 2:18:07 PM
Subject: Re: RE: New Swine Flu Vaccine

Well, me missus was first diagnosed with TM in Sept 1997, with a lesion at T-8
A second attack in early '99 hit her at C-5,6.    A month later, she was on
Avonex......
today, almost 500 shots later, she's doing just fine ..... considering that
her back is in constant but moderate pain
she gets a zoster when highly stressed out
and the latest, her ankles swell a bit, then the swelling goes away, and a few
dayze later it comes back.    Go figger.

Did your neuro ever tell you where your lesion(s) were.......??
(I don't think you have MS either.... but what do I noe.....;>);>);>)....????)

regards from Elvisland,     BobbyJim