From: Amanda Diskey <adis...@yahoo.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 3:14 pm
Subject: [TMIC] Fw: chiropractor

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Amanda Diskey <adis...@yahoo.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 3:14:13 PM
Subject: chiropractor

Does anyone here use a chiropractor or know if it is safe?  My shoulders and
neck hurt so bad, and I was wondering if it might help me.  the lady i talked
to also does massage which i will definitely do, but i was wondering about the
getting adjusted part.  it seems a little scary to me though. any advice or
thoughts?

thanks

amanda

=