From: fr...@franksheldon.com
Date: 11/13/2009 3:03:36 PM
To: Amanda Diskey;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] chiropractor

I took a course at Harvard on Back Pain.  One of the professors was a fellow
who was a chiropractor and also an M.D., orthopedic surgeon.  He was very
good.  Low Impact Adjustments are OK, High Impact Adjustments are very
dangerous. Deep Massage helps a lot. Diathermy is very helpful to relax the
deep tissues.  Physiotherapy is crucial.

Have I left out anything?

<<rosy_hint.gif>>