Have any of you tried Network Chiropratic?  It is a gentle adjustment using
your breath.  I did it years ago and it helped although I haven't been back.
He moved out of state .

--- On Fri, 11/13/09, jrushton <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com> wrote:

From: jrushton <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] chiropractor
To: fr...@franksheldon.com, "tmic" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 4:17 PM

#yiv1366733641 v\00003a* {
}

#yiv1366733641 v\00003a* {
}

Whatever he is doing is working, Frank. I can't tell you how much better I feel
even tho the hot and cold is still there but I've only gone to him twice.  I
had gotten so bad with pain that I had shut myself up and was getting to the
point where I wouldn't answer the phone not call back plus I didn't want to
leave the house.  I didn't even go outside for days.  I just hurt so bad it was
affecting my entire thinking and that is NOT like me.

It may not be for everyone as we well know with all of the different stories we
read.  This guy is really into working on getting the nerves back to doing what
they should be doing.  j