  From: C E     To: adis...@yahoo.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com      Sent:
Thursday, November 12, 2009 21:28
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] chiropractor

  I use a chiropractor from time to time and have had manipulation done,
acupunture and massage.  Once or twice a year, my low back hurts so bad that it
can bring me to tears.  The heat packs, manipulations help, even after one
treatment.  Can't say that the acupuncture helped me.  So for me chiropractor
is good, just don't get one that says you need to come every week for the rest
of your life.  Ask a reasonable lenght of time you should notice improvement.
When I did the acupuncture I asked that question and I was pleased that he told
me no use to continue treatment if I didn't notice improvment after 6
treatments.

  Carol
  Worrying does not empty
  tomorrow of its troubles;