Have been using tramadol for years.  It does not take away the pain but does
dull it some.  Have no trouble getting tramadol in the states.

Ann in Virginia

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Subject: [TMIC] Question

Someone sent me this email. Does it make sense to anyone?

Transverse myelitis
"Transverse myelitis
Have you considered the following:

TM is usually caused by Antiphospholipid Syndrome /Hughes Syndrome (also known
as APLS & APS). If it is you may find relief in the other treatments for it.

Second, have you gone to a Pain Management doctor? For years I was never
informed of such but for Neurologists. Not all Neuros are also Pain Management.
They will run diagnostics and properly treat the pain.

Otherwise, you can order overseas through a trusted pharmacy I've used for
years at http://www.yasminpharmacy.com/ and look for Tramadol. Its not
considered a controlled substance and its legal. If the site is down, keep
trying. The bandwidth gets used up easily and it is shopping season. Its all
legal. :)

I hope something here helps. I do have APLS so I dread the potential. I will
pray for you. :o)

Cheers!"

I'm mainly wondering about the APLS/APS as I've never heard of them, and the
Tramadol.
Make sense to anyone?

Kevin