From: alle...@aol.com [mailto:alle...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:58 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Question

In a message dated 11/28/2009 7:04:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wolft...@optonline.net writes:

I'm mainly wondering about the APLS/APS as I've never heard of them, and
the Tramadol.
Make sense to anyone?

I don't know Kevin but before you do anything, I would ask my doctor and I
would not order the drugs from overseas..................Ella