Hello Janice,

                                Came down with TM at age 50 years 6 months
on 28 December 1993.

Kindest Regards from Errol White, South East Queensland, Australia.....

From: Jim Lubin [mailto:jlu...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 17 December 2009 4:11 AM
To: Janice Nichols; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Age

21 - 20 yrs ago

At 09:35 PM 12/10/2009, Janice Nichols wrote:

Hey!

I have a request.   I was talking to my neuro and he was curious to know the
ages
that my website friends were when they were hit with TM.    Do you all mind
sending
me that info  -  even if you only read messages and don't usually respond?
I would like
to get as many ages to him as possible.   I told him you all were a pretty
cooperative group!

Thanks guys
Janice, Missouri

----