From: kevin weilacher
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:17 AM
To: Janice Nichols ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Nerve Pain

Janice,
My nerve pain runs from where my lesion is (L4,L5 and S1 which is right at the
tailbone) all the way through my butt and down through the back of both of my
legs down to my knees. The pain in the tailbone area is a real bad burning
sensation and then when it gets down to the backs of my legs, it feels like my
skin is literally being ripped apart. There are times when I will feel the
backs of my legs with my fingers, just to check to make sure there isn't an
open wound there because the sensation is so strong.
The colder the weather also makes the sensation stronger and also in the summer
if I have been outside doing any kind of physical activity.
There are times that the sensations are so bad that I can't even lay on my back
in bed because I can't stand having the backs of my legs or my butt touching
the sheets and most times it is hard just to sit in a chair for any longer than
a few minutes at a time and when I am sitting I don't sit flat on my butt, I
have to sit cocked over to one side or the other.
Does it get bad enough to get me down..?    Short answer....yes.

Kevin Weilacher
N.E. Ohio (Canton)