From: Janice Nichols [mailto:jan...@centurytel.net]
Sent: December 19, 2009 9:15 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC]

Okay, I have another question.       When we talk about nerve pain, are we
all talking about from top of back thighs down to bottom of calves?     Or
do you all

have some other areas that are affected?    Does it ever get bad enough that
it makes you all down?     Mine will do that-like a knife tearing down the
leg.   I just

wondered if we all felt the same thing in the same areas.           Janice