24/7 since March 1 2007 from the chest down and google Lhermittes sign, I have that too.
Mindy the Artisan

On Jan 8, 2010, at 3:39 PM, randy rankin wrote:

 I would like to know if any of you have had the following symptom(s)

I try to read everything people write and this might have already been addressed

Yesterday, I had a power electric shock to my entire right arm to the tip of my fingers. It wasn't a moving sensation. The entire arm just felt like I just grabed an electric wire.

The only motion that I made before it happened was to raise my RIGHT arm up to write on a board. I think I raised my head upwards to look at the board.

less than two hours later the same even happened to my RIGHT arm except I looked down, from a seated position, and reach to get my cell phone. The second that I touched the phone and just started to curl my fingers around it a more powerful electrical shock hit my entire right arm. It hurt and frightened me.

Has anyone exprienced this?

The back of my neck has been hurting. It does NOT hurt to move my neck except to look down. I can't stand that.