Who sent her? Did you ask her what occasioned her visit?
How can you be removed from your home against your will?
Do you own your home? Was she saying your home is
hazardous to your health?

I've been watching a show called Hoarders and
the engagement of  an organizer seemed to
forestall  social service action. An organizer
may be cheaper than a lawyer... Though
a lawyer should be able to  advise you of your
rights.

Good luck! This sounds scary and threatening.
Action and information will allay the fear and
uncertainty.

Akua

Two weeks ago my Mom got sick at home. I called 911 and she was taken to hospital. She's doing better now and is in a rehab home for PT. Today a woman I don't know came here and said that the hospital called her because my Mother falls a lot at home and they are concerned about her. My Mother doesn't fall a lot. The woman threatened me to clean up our clutter, (yes there is clutter but it doesn't prevent our movement), or else a social agency will come next and remove us!! She left her card. She is an MSW at a nursing home. Coincidentally, it's the same home family members have been pushing us into. Something weird about all this. I think I need legal help.

Kevin