The nearest places where it's 70-75 year-round are Puerto Rico and Hawaii,
methinx.

BobbyJim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CANDIS KALLEY
  To: TMIC-LIST
  Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 18:54
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Yooo...hooo....TMIC Members, where are you?

  I'm here - now!  I was asleep for 4 hours but I'm up now.   Before my "nap",
I was wondering the same thing.  This cold weather is a killer, at least for
me.  I had these fronts.  I still want some place that is 72 - 74 all year
round.  Too cold or too hot is pure misery, at least for me.

  Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
  Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
  And never regret anything that made you smile.

  Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

  Candy K.