From: Jan Hargrove [mailto:jmh1...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:51 AM
To: lynne myers; tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Lesions and Myelin Regeneration

I do not agree with the two year statement.  My doctor never told me that

I wouldn't get well, nor give me a timeline. The only thing he said would

not return was my temperature control.  He was right!!  AND, I've had

improvements throughout the 14 years tm's been in my life........no matter

how small, improvement is improvement and gives hope for more to come!!

My 2ยข    janh

  _____