Love to hear that stuff!!!
Janice

From: Janet Dunn
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:36 AM
To: 'Janice Nichols' ; 'tmic'
Subject: Hope

I did forget to mention something:  my right leg/foot has been the afflicted
one.  The one that I struggle to make move.  The one that causes the pain.  I
thought it would be forever.

One day as I was listening to the radio, I had an "aha" moment.  A wonderful
catchy song was playing, and I looked down and saw that my foot was tapping in
time to the music.  I had not been able to do that for a long time.  I could
have cried.  So - yes, never give up.  The positive changes are sometimes such
a part of our life that we fail to recognize them for what they are.

Janet