From: Betty Shaffer <vasso...@gmail.com>
Subject: [TMIC] shingles
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 12:45 PM

Has anybody out there had shingles?  If so, how did it affect you?

The doctor was puzzled, saying my rash looked like shingles, but the pain
description didn't sound typical.  I have jolts of pain rather thanm deep,
constant pain.  The rash is on my waist.  I wonder if T.M. makes things
different.  My face is quite flushed.
After consulting another doctor who confirmed shingles, the first one
prescribed medication.

Betty in Oregon