Jeron
There is no "fault" with TM.  You didn't do anything to deserve this and
couldn't do anything to avoid a recurrence.  It sounds like you have a
neurologist who is on top of things and knowledgeable.  Let us know what
treatment you are getting and know many of us are praying for a quick recovery.

Patti - Michigan USA