I've had a pump for nine years and swear by it. Replaced it last December.

My spasticity mostly manifested as a knee jerk - untreated, it would slam into
the underside of the kitchen table. The pump has stopped that. Completely.

Downside - refills every one to two months depending on capacity, dose,
concentration

Alton, who never leaves home without it :)