Jude;

I am meeting you for the first time.  I live in Abu Dhabi, United Arab
Emirates.  Diagnosed with Œdemyelinating disease¹ in early January, had
second attack 6 weeks later, confirming that it was MS.  Then in April I got
TM and have been dealing with that ever since.

I read your emails with empathy.  I pray for you all and hope things become
more positive in your lives, especially in your financial lives.

Contact me directly any time at this email, or on Facebook

Best regards,

Dalton Garis