BEWARE!!!
On Practical-Homeschooling: 10 Free or Inexpensive Homeschool Options
http://www.practical-homeschooling.org

On 30/05/2010 10:48 AM, Janice Nichols wrote:
Dalton,
Welcome to the club. I have never heard of anyone getting MS first and then TM second. Usually it is the other way around. Doc told me that TM is sort of a cousin to MS. It is all autoimmune. Tell us more about yourself - your family, age, support group, how TM left you in terms of damage, etc. Sure glad to
have you with us (except for the reason, of course).
Janice

*From:* Dalton Garis <mailto:malugss...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:45 AM
*To:* Jude Hoops <mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com> ; tmic-list@eskimo.com <mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* Re: [TMIC] Anyone Remember Jude?

Jude;

I am meeting you for the first time. I live in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Diagnosed with ‘demyelinating disease’ in early January, had second attack 6 weeks later, confirming that it was MS. Then in April I got TM and have been dealing with that ever since.

I read your emails with empathy. I pray for you all and hope things become more positive in your lives, especially in your financial lives.

Contact me directly any time at this email, or on Facebook

Best regards,

Dalton Garis