Sealy was my choice  when able bodied---
now i'm on an electric bed and find the ability
to position myself  more important than my
mattress...

Hi Friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been on as much as I'd like. I'm trying to
figure out my life now which is very different, and feel a bit
lost.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me. I need to buy
a new bed as mine is caving in and hurting my back. I can't
get out to bed shop, but I've heard that Sealy Posturepedic
makes the best mattress, and someone on tv recommended
medium hard? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
Kevin